- INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
For stronger immune system and revitalization. A very rich meal, rich in detoxifying ingredients which support the good health of your dog and strengthen its immune system. The superfoods we have chosen for Nature’s Superfood meal, that is, cranberries, raspberries and especially blueberries, are an excellent choice for your dog’s diet because of their high resveratrol content. Resveratrol is a polyphenol and polyphenols are known for their antioxidant properties and protect against cancer and heart diseases. They are rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and E, as well as calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, zinc and fibres. Moreover, they provide energy and increase stamina; they strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- An ideal meal for stronger immune system and revitalization.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Complete and balanced nutrition.
- 100% natural certified free-range chicken.
- Made without grains.
- No artificial colorants, no preservatives, no aromas.
- A meal rich in protein and low on fat.
- Of Greek origin.
- Ingredients fit for human consumption.
- Deep-frozen product.
Chicken whole (70%) (muscle meat, bones, offal), vegetables (20%) (lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, parsley, ginger, spinach, sweet potato, endive), fruits (5%) (apple, peach, blueberry, cranberry), yoghurt, egg, salmon oil, kefir, mountain tea, coconut.
*Bone content: 12%
- Superfoods: they are an excellent choice for your dog’s diet because of their high resveratrol content. Resveratrol is a polyphenol and polyphenols are known for their antioxidant properties and protect against cancer and heart diseases
- Salmon oil: it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and boosts the immune system. It gives a shiny and healthy coat, reduces skin allergies and is a regulator of the kidneys and the urinary system. It relieves from pain caused by arthritis thanks to the valuable omega-3 fatty acids and can slow down the growth of tumors.
- Sheep’s milk yoghurt: acts as a probiotic due its good bacteria that are essential for healthy brain, nice mood and attitude. It is ideal for dogs on antibiotics because it restores the intestinal flora.
- Eggs: they are a complete and balanced food, rich in essential nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin A, riboflavin, folic acid, iron, vitamin B12, selenium, fatty acids.
- Ginger: a miracle root which supports the digestive system and calms upset stomach and nausea. It is used for treating osteoarthritis, even cancer.
- Mountain tea: rich in flavonoids, antioxidants, tannins, iron, cobalt, zinc, potassium, magnesium & sodium.
- Coconut: helps the brain metabolise energy and decreases brain damage in older dogs, it is ideal for the treatment of skin conditions and mitigates allergic reactions. It helps digestion and absorption of nutrients, gives a shiny and smooth coat to dogs, kills bad breath and has strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. It is used for treating arthritis and gives an energy boost.
- Apple cider vinegar: it is highly beneficial to your dog and supports joints, enhances digestion & it is a powerful anti-allergenic. It strengthens the immune system and has antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties.
- Kefir: acts as a natural antibiotic, probiotic, antiallergenic and heals the body by killing yeast accumulated from food rich in carbohydrates and sugar. Certain studies suggest that kefir prevents salmonellosis, E-coli and even kills Helicobacter pylori.
- GUARANTEED NUTRITION AS FED
Energy value per 100g
604 kj /145 kcal
Nutritional value per 100g