Nature’s Energy Boost Lamb
- INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
The ideal meal both for sluggish and active dogs that need extra power! Lamb meat, free-range chicken, beef liver and salmon oil are blended with vegetables, brown rice, herbs, vitamins and minerals to offer your dog a delicious and balanced raw meal.
A high quality meal that offers vigour and good health to your dog.
- An ideal meal for sluggish and active dogs that need extra power.
- Complete and balanced nutrition.
- 100% natural certified free-range chicken.
- Made without grains.
- No artificial colorants, no preservatives, no aromas.
- A meal rich in protein.
- Of Greek origin.
- Ingredients fit for human consumption.
- Deep-frozen product.
Lamb (30%) (green tripe), chicken whole (30%) (muscle meat, bones, offal), vegetables (20%) (broccoli, spinach, peas, carrot), brown rice (10%), cattle (7%) (liver), fruits (1%) (banana), salmon oil, coconut, dried oregano, powdered spirulina.
*Bone content: 5%
- Lamb green tripe and chicken meat: It is a unique combination of protein that invigorates the body. Green tripe is a good source of probiotics, fatty acids and digestive enzymes which have a soothing effect on the stomach. It helps digestion and is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Chicken meat is a low-fat and low-calorie protein; when combined with lamb green tripe it increases muscle mass and helps support a healthy body weight as it is rich in essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals. It is a truly magnificent protein combination that stimulates the body.
- Beef liver: Liver is a natural “multivitamin”! It combines many different nutrients in high concentrations. Vitamin A contained in beef liver helps mitigate eyesight-related problems, maintain a healthy immune system and healthy skin, teeth and bones. It is rich in B-complex vitamins whose combination provides great amounts of energy, helps build a stronger nervous system, and ensures a high active metabolic rate and healthy hair. The liver is “famous” for containing high amounts of vitamin B12, which plays a key role in the nervous system of adult dogs. It is a good source of vitamin D, copper (it strengthens the immune system) and iron which plays a vital role in the absorption of oxygen for the production of haemoglobin.
- Brown rice: Brown rice is a source of natural fibres that supports the digestive system of dogs. It is also an excellent source of carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. In particular, brown rice contains vitamins D and B which are essential for a healthy heart. Dogs may eat small amounts of brown rice because they are not strict carnivores.
- Oregano: Oregano is famous for its antimicrobial properties, is used in Pharma and is highly beneficial to your dog’s health. It can treat cough, bronchitis, respiratory problems, gastrointestinal problems, flatulence and indigestion. Research suggests that it helps combat the -all too often reported- arthritis in dogs.
- GUARANTEED NUTRITION AS FED
Energy value per 100g
Nutritional value per 100g