MONGE VetSolution Dog Obesity
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:
VETSOLUTION OBESITY CANINE is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated for the reduction of excessive body weight.
Contains melon juice concetrate to neutralize free radicals, plantago seed to delay gastric emptying and induce satiety and Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) to secure the intestinal microbiota.
It is formulated with low energy density.
Fit-aroma: advanced process technology (phyto-ingredient, Plantago ovata, coated by aromatic fatty acids)
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use.
- Recommended length of time for use: until target body weight is achieved and after if required to maintain target bodyweight.
- For an efficient weight loss or ideal weight maintenance, the recommended daily energy intake should not be exceeded.
- Recommended daily feeding intakes in grams is reported in the Table, to be fed in two meals.
- Fresh and clean water should be available at all times.
- Pet food only, not suitable for human consumption.
Dried Chicken meat, tapioca, dried fish (Anchovy), pea fibre, potatoes, dried eggs, fish oil (salmon oil)*, dried duck meat, brewers’ yeast, Plantago seed (1%), minerals, Xylo-Oligosaccharides (XOS 0.4%), products and by-products from processing fresh fruits and vegetables (melon juice concentrate – Cucumis melo cantalupensis – source of superoxidedismutase 0.005%), milk protein powder.
- *purified at 99.6%, preserved with natural antioxidants.
Crude protein: 34% – Crude fibre: 12% – Crude fat: 10% – Crude ash: 6.5% – Metabolized Energy value 3,146 kcal/kg (NRC 2006a).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES/KG: Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,000 IU, Selenium (Sodium selenite 0.22 mg) 0.1 mg, Manganese (manganous sulphate monohydrate 64 mg) 20.8 mg, Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate 32 mg) 8.2 mg, Iron (Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate 210 mg) 69 mg, Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous 6 mg) 4 mg, L-Carnitine: 260 mg.
Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils.