- INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
Complete and balanced meal made of 100% free-range duck. A unique single protein meal made of 100% free-range ducks for dogs with troubled stomach, allergies and food intolerance. It tastes great and is particularly suitable for dogs intolerant to specific types of meat or fish.
It contains dandelion and mountain tea that help your dog during the transition stage to raw food providing protection against adverse reactions during transition.
- The best transition meal with hypoallergenic properties.
- Complete and balanced meal made of 100% free-range duck.
- Made without grains.
- No artificial colorants, no preservatives, no aromas.
- A meal rich in protein.
- Of Greek origin.
- Ingredients fit for human consumption.
- Deep-frozen product.
Duck whole (80%) (muscle meat, bones, offal), vegetables (12,5%) (peas, carrot, pumpkin, tomato, spinach, parsley, lettuce, sweet potato), fruits (3%) (apple, banana, peach), extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, mountain tea, apple cider vinegar, dandelion extract, dried oregano, turmeric.
*Bone content: 10%
- Duck: Duck meat is an easily digestible source of lean protein and has the highest concentration of vitamin A. It is also particularly rich in vitamins B, E, D and K. A rich source of amino acids, it helps build strong muscles. Duck is a rich source of trace elements such as selenium, zinc, copper and iron and is recommended for dogs suffering from food sensitivities or food allergies.
- Carrot: Carrots are the most important source of provitamins and beta carotene as well as of other nontoxic carotenes. Beta carotene is also a powerful antioxidant. Carrots also contain vitamins B, C, D, E, K, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium and iron. It has been proven that carrots improve the optic nerve’s health and enhance eyesight.
- Pumpkin: It is rich in antioxidants and contains various polyphenols such as cryptoxanthin, lutein and zeaxanthin. These antioxidants provide protection against various chronic diseases and various forms of cancer. It also contains minerals such as potassium, which is necessary for proper muscle function, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and phosphorus. All those minerals are essential for our immune, musculoskeletal and nervous systems.
- Apple: Apple contains polyphenols, which have antioxidant properties. A large percentage of those polyphenols are found in the apple skin. They also contain pectin, a type of fibre that acts as a prebiotic. Fibres reach the large intestine where they promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal microbiome. They are rich in antioxidants, protect the stomach and are associated with higher bone density and improved bone health.
- Dandelion extract: Dandelion or taraxacum is a plant that is beneficial for the body as it combats various disorders. The dandelion root extract is widely used to treat bone and joint diseases, respiratory infections (bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.), digestive disorders and gastrointestinal problems, skin diseases etc. It has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-candidal, antioxidant and detoxifying properties.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties and is rich in antioxidants. It also helps maintain a healthy skin and eyes; it fortifies the immune and the digestive systems and slows down the evolution of autoimmune diseases.
- GUARANTEED NUTRITION AS FED
Energy value per 100g 895 kj 216 kcal
Nutritional value per 100g