- INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
Nature’s Active is a very rich meal with 22 ingredients that fortify your dog’s health and provides energy, vitality and wellness. Its nutrients include a complete combination of vitamins and minerals that the body needs on a daily basis to be able to function properly. The composition of this meal meets all nutritional needs of the dog and helps address problems associated with poor nutrition such as fatigue, lethargy and weakness. It also meets all nutritional needs of highly active dogs.
An ideal meal to combat allergies, suitable for highly active dogs.
- An ideal meal for a stronger immune system for active dogs.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Complete and balanced nutrition.
- 100% natural certified free-range chicken.
- Made without grains.
- No artificial colorants, no preservatives, no aromas.
- A meal rich in protein.
- Of Greek origin.
- Ingredients fit for human consumption.
- Deep-frozen product.
Chicken whole (80%) (muscle meat, bones, offal), vegetables (16%) (lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, parsley, ginger, spinach, sweet potato, endive, peas), fruits (3%) (apple, pear), extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mountain tea, sheep’s milk yoghurt, egg, coconut, turmeric
*Bone content: 12%
- Extra virgin olive oil: It is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and phytonutrients. Its omega 3 fatty acids are great for dry skin and coat providing a moisturizing effect. Moreover, being rich in polyphenols and carotenoids, it supports the immune system.
- Apple cider vinegar: it is highly beneficial to your dog and supports joints, enhances digestion & it is a powerful anti-allergenic. It strengthens the immune system and has antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties.
- Ginger: a miracle root which supports the digestive system and calms upset stomach and nausea. It is used for treating osteoarthritis, even cancer.
- Eggs: they are a complete and balanced food, rich in essential nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin A, riboflavin, folic acid, iron, vitamin B12, selenium, fatty acids.
- Mountain tea: rich in flavonoids, antioxidants, tannins, iron, cobalt, zinc, potassium, magnesium & sodium.
- Coconut: It helps the brain metabolize energy and decreases brain damage in senior dogs, it is ideal for the treatment of skin conditions and mitigates allergic reactions. It helps digestion and absorption of nutrients, gives a shiny and smooth coat to dogs, kills bad breath and has strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. It is used for treating arthritis and gives an energy boost.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties and is rich in antioxidants. It also helps maintain a healthy skin and eyes, fortifies the immune and the digestive system and slows down the evolution of autoimmune diseases.
- Sheep’s milk yoghurt: acts as a probiotic due its good bacteria that are essential for healthy brain, nice mood and attitude. It is ideal for dogs on antibiotics because it restores the intestinal flora.
- GUARANTEED NUTRITION AS FED
Energy value per 100g
701 kj 168 kcal
*Nutritional value per 100g